This Sept and October!
Escape the heat and get away to the beautiful mountains this summer and find your perfect “base camp” at Tonto Rim Christian Camp! No need to bring the tent or the ice chest because TRCC will provide just what your family needs—a private cabin with restroom, fridge, personal picnic area, delicious wholesome meals prepared carefully and served safely to your family, fun things-to-do at camp, and access to many Rim Country activities—all in the natural beauty of God’s creation!
2 Nights/5 Meals @ $119 per person
Check-In: Friday 6 pm
Depature: Sunday 1 pm
(Includes Sat. Breakfast – Sun. Lunch)
Children 3-8 years receive a 20% discount and babies 0-2 years are free!
Please note that dinner is not included on arrival night.
All packages include:
- A bunk-style cabin for your family—for up to 8 people
- Table and chairs inside each cabin, plus private family picnic table outside
- Mini-fridge for snacks and leftovers
- Great food prepared for you by our certified staff
- Creation-focused camp devotional for your family
- Free camp activities, including… Hiking trails, Frisbee golf, Corn Hole, Bocce Ball, Field Farkle, Yard Yahtzee, Foosball, Ping-Pong, Horseshoes, Octoball, Volleyball, Basketball, Kickball, and Soccer
- A Rim Country activities packet highlighting great things to do!
Things to Bring:
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Clothes (including jacket/sweatshirt/raincoat), outdoor shoes, and personal items
- Swimsuits, water shoes, towels, sunscreen for a trip to the lake
- Lawn chairs for your cabin porch or reading in the shade
- Table games to play with your family
- Fishing gear (and license) for area creeks and lakes
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for your personal use
- Face masks (for Dining Hall and when physical distancing is not possible)
Things NOT to Bring:
- Smoking or Vaping Devices
- Firearms (must remain locked in cars)
- Stereos or Speakers
- Grills and Cooking Equipment
Please note that cell service is very limited and wifi access is spotty at best.